The Banner I see landing on radicle.community has outdated information.*
For Nezteb or anyone else seeking contact in the near future, I will share what I tried to findout.
First thing is that Radicle is currently “evolving” and several distinct groups have been identified, which all used to fall under the same Radicle name. See:
- from Feb 9: An Evolution of Radicle’s Brand(s)
- from Feb 16: [Org Design Update] An Evolution of Radicle’s Org(s) (including nice diagram.) This post was not directly contradicted…
So, I think:
“Foundation” “Governance” “Grants” and perhaps “General contact for the DAO and RAD token stuff” is here (radicle.community) and maybe Discord at Radicle. There’s also a twitter account listed.
“Radicle” the code infrastructure project (cryptographically verified P2P git) has a home site at https://radicle.xyz/ and a Zulip chat. I think the modern Github page is GitHub - radicle-dev/heartwood: ❤️🪵 Radicle Heartwood Protocol & Stack though there was also mention on Mar 1 that they are “very close to moving to a public heartwood-only deployment.”
“Drips” (an Ethereum protocol for streaming and splitting tokens) has a homepage at https://www.drips.network/ which lists a Twitter account, and a Discord room at Radicle (note also this “Radicle” Discord link is different than the previous one listed above). I think this is the current GitHub page, “drips-app-v2”.
Anyone with newer or better information should please reply below so there is a single place people can look, and also hopefully clear and correct information could be placed in an obvious public facing place. Thanks and good luck!
*It would be very helpful to have this information be updated to reflect the current realities and particularly contact points for various aspects of the Radicle ecosystem, as far as they are known, so that new users, interested parties, etc can quickly chase their interest or find the right link to connect with the right community. These are the specific misinformations as of today:
- Github - Issues · radicle-dev/radicle-upstream · GitHub has been archived by the owner on Aug 1, 2022. It is now read-only.
- Docs - https://docs.radicle.xyz/ "Site Not Found Looks like you’ve followed a broken link or entered a URL that doesn’t exist on Netlify. "
- Matrix -
matrix.radicle.communitydoesn’t seem to work at all.
- There’s outdated information in the ‘Support’ subtopic description on the landing page as well.
- I didn’t test any Discord links because they use anti-privacy “features.”