I am looking for an unstoppable blockchain network. Maybe you can help me.
I am working on a project for the common good and am looking for a suitable network for it.
The network must be designed in such a way that:
- It can’t be shut down, even if it is tried, even not by governments.
- It needs a domain name that cannot be censored.
- different people should be able to work together.
- texts/publications can be created and shared together, maybe similar to a wiki.
- data storage for documents, movies
- Anonymous submission of files for archive purposes (would be nice)
- It should be open for every individual who wants to participate.
- Can the network/community protect itself from saboteurs? (Exclude certain users, How can this be done (voting system, etc…?)
- Multi-language support would be an grate advantage.
- Can this be implemented with radicle?
- Easy to implement
- Can the radicle platform be used to implement such an indestructible network?
- If not , do you know any other system that can do this?