we’re excited to share the monthly update from the Clients team for September.
Due to the reorganization of the team we worked hard on refactoring, improving the current code, reducing technical debt and give the new members a warm welcome.
Also work on
radicle_node, the new p2p node has continued steadily.
In the following sections we’d like to share some items that we also worked on, as well as an outlook of what we plan to work on next month.
- Added a new search feature that enables finding projects much easier.
- Released a light theme, and a theme switcher to change between.
- Improved markdown rendering.
- Removed deprecated orgs views and functionality.
- Added project activity graph to project widgets on landing page
- Implemented ability to load more commits and projects.
- Added new
- Added pagination to project listing.
- Reduced response time for various routes.
- Added caching to compute intensive routes.
- Added support for identity removal via
- Added build metadata to
- Improved automation support for
- Improved miscellaneous user flows
- Web: refactor codebase, upgrade dependencies, general UX improvements
- CLI: streamline UI design, create initial TUI commands, work on new protocol
- Seed: work on new p2p node, better telemetry
- Protocol: design work on identity system, storage etc.
Please feel free to share any feedback with us here!